Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pregnancy Testimonials June 2008

Tubal Reversal Pregnancy and Baby Testimonies from Dr. Berger’s Patients:

At age 45, Debbie reports the birth of her little miracle, Olivia Grace, following tubal ligation reversal performed by Dr. Berger at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. She says, “I’m hoping this will give other women in their 40’s hope that it can happen.”

Our 5 year tubal reversal anniversary is here. Baby #1 (Italia) is 4 and going to pre-school. Baby #2 (Jay) is three and into everything. Thank you, Dr. Berger.” John and Tracey S.

“Our second tubal reversal baby was born yesterday. I had the reversal at 39, had a healthy baby girl at 40, and a healthy baby boy at 44 1/2. Even doctors have marveled about me having two kids in my forties after having my tubes tied/untied.” Dana McC.

“We are pleased to announce the arrival of our Baby Girl, KaraLeena Alyssia!” Rich and Brenda M.

“My tubal reversal worked AGAIN. I am happy to say I now have two tubal reversal babies. Tubal reversal really does work and works well!” Becky K.

“We just want to thank you again for our tubal reversal miracle, Isabel Nicole. She was born on May 19, 2008 at 12:48 pm, just about a year after my OB/GYN told me that with my elevated FSH, I would NEVER be able to get pregnant spontaneously.” Laurie and Victor F.

Pregnancies 4th Week June 2008

Pregnancy announcements for the 4th week of June 2008 after tubal reversal procedures at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. Tia S. reports "I am excited and nervous! It's amazing to know that after 17 years, I can still get pregnant. My TL was 12 years ago and at 39 I just thought I might be too old for this."

Pregnancies 3rd Week June 2008

Pregnancy announcements for the 2nd week of June 2008 after tubal reversal procedures at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. Dawne S. says "I am absolutely thrilled about my positive pregnancy test particularly since I am 46 years old. I can not thank Dr. Berger enough for this wonderful chance to be a mother again."

Pregnancies 2nd Week June 2008

Pregnancy announcements for the 2nd week of June 2008 after tubal reversal procedures at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. Tonya S. says "This will be the best father's day present I will ever have for my husband."

Pregnancies 1st Week June 2008

Pregnancy announcements for the 1st week of June 2008 after tubal reversal procedures at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. These are the added comments made on the Pregnancy Report From received from Dr. Berger's patients this week.

No comments: