Sunday, October 12, 2008

Home Safely in Ireland

Many of Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center's patients have traveled from all over the world, Paula B. came from Ireland to Chapel Hill, NC to have Dr. Berger perform her tubal ligation reversal surgery. Upon returning safely home after her reversal, she sent this patient satisfaction message:

Greetings to Dr. Berger from Ireland!

Home Safely in IrelandWe have arrived home safely and feeling great.

Thank you so much for the wonderful care and attention that you and your wonderful staff gave me while in your care at your Clinic.

I am so happy that I made the decision to come all the way from Ireland to Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center for my reversal surgery. The whole experience was such a positive one and met many people on our journey home that I shared this experience with regarding the quality of care that I received during the whole procedure.

May God Bless you, Dr Berger.

Kind Regards,

Paula and Raymond B.
paulabeaulieu67@hotmail.com

No comments: