Monday, February 4, 2008

Pregnancy Testimonials January 2008

About Babies and Pregnancy After Tubal Reversal Procedures from Dr. Berger’s Patients


“Dr. Berger has made another miracle happen for my family. Our tubal reversal baby, Anlyn Grace, was born on January 29, 2008″ Mark and Tammy S.

“I had a beautiful baby girl one year after my tubal reversal. Thank you for making this dream come true.” Steve and Polly B.
“I had the tubal reversal surgery at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center in September of 2005. We truly believe in Dr. Berger and thank him for making our dreams of being parents come true!” Bea and Mike Q.
“I now have 2 reversal babies. I could never have had this much joy in my life without the help of Dr Berger and his staff so thank all of you for such a wonderful gift….the gift of LIFE!” Julie C.
“I am so happy to announce we had out tubal reversal baby. Thank you, Dr. Berger. I feel so blessed to be have this child thanks to all of you.” Tina D.
“Every time we look at our TR miracle baby boy we think of Dr. Berger and everyone at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center who helped make him possible.” Monique and Emil B.
“We made the decision to have my tubal ligation reversed after 6 years of trying to adopt. God bless Dr. Berger for providing me a way to conceive naturally after my tubal ligation.” Susan H.
“We have 3 tr babies. We came to Chapel Hill in 2000 for our tubal reversal and that became the most profound turning point in all our lives. Our tr journey has actually just begun.” Mark and Heather N.
“We had the reverse tubal done by Dr. Berger in October 2006. We found out we were pregnant in April 2007, only 6 months after the procedure. Our first child, Collin Adam, was born on January 7th, 2008. Dr. Berger is a miracle worker in our eyes.” Randi and Mark S.

No comments: